Sie haben Interese an unseren Services? Kontaktieren Sie uns gerne.
Senior Auditor – Food (m/f/d)
Our customer is a leading global assurance partner by bringing together unrivalled expertise in certification, brand assurance, cybersecurity, inspection and training. To provide the best assurance-based services our customer is looking for interim support by a Senior Auditor (m/f/d) in the food sector. 30% of audits can be done remotely.
- Verification of management systems in the food industry individually or as a part of the team
- Examination and assessment of quality management systems
- Contribution to improvement of a client’s overall food management system
- Account management – sparring partner for delivering the audits at the key accounts
- Providing service to the client and be knowledgeable about the requirements of the accreditation
- Broadening and deepening of the collaboration with the clients as well as the development of services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the food industry (process and/or technology)
- Adequate working experience in quality management and food safety in the food sector
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience (in relation to food production and technology) in the food industry
- Holding a qualification for 3rd party auditing in IFS Food, BRC Food, IFS Broker, Logistics and/or BRC Packaging
- Additional qualification for ISO 22000 and/or FSSC 22000 will be an advantage
- Analytical approach with proactive attitude and assertiveness, very good communication skills as well as leadership and management experience
- Excellent language skills both spoken and written in English and German
- Attractive salaries (daily rates and conditions)
- Fair and cooperative contracts
- Continuous support through Aurum Shadow Management
- Integration into the Aurum Partner Network
- State-of-the-art know-how in the Aurum Academy
- Open and straight communication to the customer and all stakeholders
- Database of tools and methods as well as Aurum Professional Assistance
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application.